Qube Logistics operates container parks conveniently close to wharf terminals at all major shipping lines along the eastern seaboard (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane), Port Adelaide and Fremantle ports. All parks, which are among Australia’s largest, operate the latest forklift machinery and EDI capabilities.
Park services include:
- Empty container handling and storage for 20’ and 40’ containers
- Repairs and food-quality upgrades
- AQIS-approved facilities for AQIS-related services
- Refrigeration including reefer storage and pre-tripping
- Repositioning empty containers to terminals
- Interconnection with our rail facilities for intra and interstate services