Qube Ports & Bulk
Qube Government Services
Qube has consolidated a range of experience and capabilities in the Qube Government Services business unit and is well positioned to provide integrated logistics and service support to the public sector.
- Advisory – expert assistance in logistic support planning and implementation
- Logistic support – transport, warehousing, container management (procurement, leasing, packing/unpacking), terminal management and the provision of specialised equipment
- Infrastructure support – management of the design and construct functions for facilities and logistics equipment.
Qube currently supports the Australian Antarctic Division, the Australian Border Force, and the Tasmanian Government’s TT Line and TasRail. Our commercial clients include Chevron, Woolworths and global shipping lines Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics and “K” Line.
Qube also develops and operates logistics infrastructure including warehouses, support bases and specialist handling equipment.
Qube’s commitment to the public sector:
- To provide innovative, value for money logistic support services
- To operate in the safest and most environmentally responsible manner
- To only act in a legally and ethically responsible manner.